The TYMCO® Model 210h® parking lot sweeper is powered by the TYMCO hDrive®Power System. hDrive is an optimized hydraulic power system that gives Model 210h owners all the simplicity and low maintenance of sweeping without an auxiliary engine. It delivers everything 210 owners have come to love about the TYMCO Regenerative Air System – air sweeping with a dual chambered pick-up head delivering a powerful air blast to the paved surface and centrifugal dust separation for low dust emissions.Download Product Brochure >
|Sweeping Path: 8-Feet Wide|
|Hopper Construction: Welded Steel|
|Hopper Capacity: 2.4 yd3|
|Gutter Broom: 36-inch Poly Wafer Broom|
HYDRAULICS hDRIVE® POWER SYSTEM
- Main Pump: Piston Pump
- Reservior Capacity: 17 Gallons
- Main System Pressure: 3500 psi
- Main Pump Drive: Direct drive from transmission PTO, Operates blower, dump door, and pick-up head
- Cooler: Air to oil w/ thermostatically controlled electric fan
- Hopper Material: Steel Plate
- Volumetric Capacity: 2.4 yd3
- Construction: Welded steel plate w/integral stiffeners
- Dump door opening: 52 x 23 inches
- Dumping Method: Hydraulic with tilt-up
- Dump Height: 60-inches
- Type: Dual chamber
- Width: 78-inches
- Pick-up head area: 2,028 in2
- Skids: DUO SKID - Carbide
- Suction Hose Diameter: 12-inches
- Pressure Hose Diamter: 12-inches
- Broom Size: 36-inch diameter Poly Wafer
- Broom Drive: Constant speed non-reversible hydraulic
- Adjustment: Fully adjustable for down pressure, pattern and wear
- Down Pressure: Automatically adjusts to requirement
- Flexibility: All directions, integral anti-damage “swing away” relief valve
GUTTER BROOM - LEFT
BlueLogic® Control System
- Multiplexed electrical control module which provides intelligent safety features and assists in sweeper troubleshooting with LED diagnostics. Specific to the Model 210h, BlueLogic communicates with the truck to engage PTO, maintain blower at constant speed and monitor the hydraulic level/temperature shutdown system, auto sweep interrupt (ASI)
- Ford Super Duty trucks offer the class-exclusive live-drive power takeoff (PTO) provision. Because it is integrated into the transmission’s design, integrating the TYMCO hDrive Power System with this PTO is a simpler, more robust design and requires fewer truck modifications than a belt-driven hydraulic system design. The live-drive PTO utilizes an output gear linked directly to the engine crankshaft that delivers power anytime the engine is running, whether you’re in motion or at a stop, which is perfect for an application like parking lot sweeping.
hDrive has also presented Model 210h owners a solution to noise pollution restrictions by offering inherent sound reductions as compared to the Model 210 when sweeping in normal conditions.
- The TYMCO Model 210h® heavy duty pick-up head incorporates full-width air blast and suction and is designed to work effortlessly with the TYMCO Regenerative Air System to pick up a wide variety of parking lot debris from leaves and trash to dirt, sand, and gravel. The Model 210h pick-up head comes standard with long-lasting Duo-Skids® which provide increased sweeping performance and longer wear.
- The Model 210h's powerful piggyback hopper dump cylinders lift the hopper up to 60 inches for dumping into dumpsters or containers commonly located near parking lots. These heavy duty dump cylinders allow the Model 210h to high dump even the heaviest of loads. A built-in safety strut is permanently attached to the hopper frame for easy accessibility when performing routine maintenance.
- The 32” diameter Model 210h gutter broom removes debris from around parking lot islands, medians and parking bumpers. The innovative gutter broom provides excellent performance by automatically determining the “digging” pressure needed for different debris; therefore, owners get maximum gutter broom bristle life and sweeping performance.
If the gutter broom encounters an immovable object, it will automatically retract to avoid potential damage and return to the original position once the immovable object has been passed, all without intervention from the operator. The 210h mounted on a Ford F-450 has gutter broom options with poly-wafer, poly-digger and steel digger bristles.
- The Model 210h is the only single engine parking lot sweeper on the market with a high-efficiency centrifugal dust separator for maximum fine dust particulate separation which provides excellent dust control while using less water.
TYMCO’s Engineers take several aspects into account when designing for better dust control such as water nozzle design and placement, not just adding more water like other parking lot sweepers. The Model 210h has a water capacity option of up to 30 gallons which provides hours of sweeping while maintaining excellent dust control.
- Every TYMCO model is built with less moving parts than mechanical and vacuum parking lot sweepers. Combine that with grease-free maintenance and Tymco's have the lowest maintenance cost of any street sweeper.
hDrive® Power System
LOWEST MAINTENANCE COSTS
- • True Regenerative Air
• BlueLogic® Control System
• Hydraulics Hdrive® Power System
• 36-inch Gutter Broom
• 2.4 yd3 Steel Hopper with Lift-Up
• Aluminum Alloy Blower
• Grease-Free Maintenance
• LED Light Package
- • Abrasion protection package
• Air purge, dust control system
• Auto Sweep Interrupt (ASI)
• Cabover dual steering
• Camera/Monitor System
• Dust control system - 30 gal
• Gutter broom(s) - Right (in lieu of left) or twins
• Gutter broom tilt adjuster(s) (left, right, or twin)
• Hopper drain system
• Stainless Steel Hoopper Package
• Magnet, Light, Standard, or Heavy Duty
• Lateral Airflow Nozzle (LAN)
• Liquid Recovery System (LRS)
• Rubber lined blower
• Sound Reduction Engineering (SRE®)
• Paint color (other than TYMCO standard white)