The TYMCO Model DST-4, mid-sized, dustless sweeper utilizes the same state-of-the-art technology as TYMCO's proven DST-6. The DST-4 removes dirt, dust and debris from the sweeping surface, and uses filters that have a Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (MERV) 16 Rating, meaning they are able to capture a minimum of 95% of 0.30 micron and larger size particles, far exceeding PM10 requirements.Download Product Brochure >
|Sweeping Path: 9.5-Feet Wide|
|Hopper Construction: Welded Steel|
|Hopper Capacity: 4.0 yd3|
|Gutter Brooms: 36-inch Diameter Brooms|
SWEEPER AUXILLARY ENGINE
- Make: Kubota
- Model: V2403-M-T Diesel (Tier 4i)
- Horsepower: 56 HP @ 2600 RPM
- Diesel Fuel Tank Capacity: 30 Gallons
- Hopper Material: Steel Plate
- Volumetric Capacity: 4.0 yd3
- Construction: Welded steel plate
- Dump door opening: 74 x 81 inches
- Dumping Method: Hydraulic with tilt-up
- Dump Height: 72-inches
- Type: Dual chamber
- Width: 78-inches
- Pick-up head area: 2,028 in2
- Skids: DUO SKID - Carbide
- Suction Hose Diameter: 12-inches
- Pressure Hose Diamter: 12-inches
- Broom Size: 36-inch diameter steel wire, vertical diggers
- Broom Drive: Constant speed non-reversible hydraulic motor
- Adjustment: Fully adjustable for down pressure, pattern and wear
- Down Pressure: Automatically adjusts to requirement
- Flexibility: All directions, integral anti-damage “swing away” relief valve
- Type: Water spray nozzles system
- Pump: Electric diaphragm
- Reservoir: Polyethylene 75 gallon
- Inline Filter: 80 mesh stainless steel
- Type: External mounted modular filtration system with automatic BlueLogic® control adjustment
- Capacity: 14 ft3
- Filters: (4) MERV 16 Rated
- Particulate removal efficiency: ≥ 95% of 0.3 µm
GUTTER BROOMS - TWIN (Patented)
DUST CONTROL SYSTEM
DUSTLESS FILTRATION SYSTEM
- High resolution, color LCD multi-function touchscreen display that provides the operator feedback on the status of the sweeper and auxiliary engine. The display provides information for all safety equipment, as well as lifetime and trip hours for sweeper equipment such as the gutter brooms, pick-up head, pick-up head broom, and blower. The display also provides service hours for the auxiliary engine and hydraulic system fluids and filters.
- Multiplexed electrical control system which provides intelligent safety features and assists in sweeper troubleshooting with on board diagnostics (OBD).
- High dump function that lifts the hopper up to 72 inches for dumping into various size containers and most 30 cubic yard roll off containers. The TYMCO Model DST-4 is equipped with powerful piggyback hopper lift cylinders. These heavy duty dump cylinders allow the Model DST-4 to high dump even the heaviest of loads. A safety strut is permanently attached to the hopper frame for easy accessibility. When the hopper is in the up position, simply insert the steel pin into the hole on the built-in safety strut.
- The TYMCO Model DST-4 Pick-up head incorporates a full-width 78 inches of blast and suction. The Model DST-4 heavy duty Pick-Up Head is designed to work effortlessly with the TYMCO Regenerative Air System to pick up a wide variety of debris from leaves and trash to heavy dirt, sand, rocks, and most importantly, ultra-fine particles.
- The small amount of air that is diverted from the system to achieve the dustless effect is filtered through TYMCO’s patented DST system. The DST System will filter the diverted air through a pre-cleaner and cartridge filters. These filters have been determined through independent laboratory testing using the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) 52.2 testing standards to have a Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (MERV) 16 Rating, meaning they are able to capture a minimum of 95% of 0.30 micron and larger size particles. That is 1/200 of the diameter of a human hair! The best part is that both the pre-cleaner and cartridge filters are washable, ensuring long service life.
The DST-4 can be used in wet or dry conditions because the combination of our centrifugal dust separator and pre-cleaner will spin out moisture before it sees the cartridge filters.
While sweeping, the cartridge filters are cleaned automatically by an intermittent air pulse which keeps the filters operational in most dusty applications.
- The 36” diameter Model DST-4 gutter brooms remove debris from curbs, gutters and around obstacles along city streets such as parked cars and maintenance equipment.
- The Model DST-4 sweeper is powered by a 56 horsepower Kubota auxiliary engine. This engine powers all hydraulic functions through a gear driven pump and directly belt drives the blower wheel.
- Every TYMCO model is built with less moving parts than mechanical and vacuum parking lot sweepers. Combine that with grease-free maintenance and Tymco's have the lowest maintenance cost of any street sweeper.
BlueLogic® Control System
DUAL GUTTER BROOMS
LOWEST MAINTENANCE COSTS
- • True Regenerative Air
• DST System
• BlueLogic® Control System
• BlueLogic® Display<
• Dual 36" Gutter Brooms
• 4.0 yd3 Steel Hopper with Tilt-Up
• Dust Control System w/75 Gallon Rustproof Resevoir
• Kubota Diesel Auxillary Engine
• Aluminum Alloy Blower
• Grease-Free Maintenance
• Dual Steering
• LED Light Package
- • Auto Sweep Interrupt
• Auxiliary fuse panel
• Auxiliary hand hose 6 in dia
• Cabover dual steering
• Camera/monitor system
• Gutter broom tilt adjuster(s) (right, left, or dual)
• Gutter broom drop-down
• Hi/Low pressure washdown system
• Light bar, cab mounted, LED
• Stainless Steel Hopper Package
• Magnet, Light, Standard, or Heavy Duty
• Custom Paint Color