Engineered specifically for superior control of Foreign Object Debris (FOD), TYMCO's Model HSP® (High Speed Performance) Airport Runway Sweeper puts the power of a 250 mph controlled jet of air in your operators' hands. Without the cost and upkeep of main brooms, elevators or vacuums, the Model HSP blasts into crevices for unsurpassed cleaning of even the smallest FOD while prying up the heaviest debris, all at a speed today's busy airports demand.Download Product Brochure >
|Sweeping Path: 12-Feet Wide|
|Hopper Construction: Welded Steel|
|Hopper Capacity: 7.3 yd3|
|Pick-Up Head: Patented HSP Pick-Up Head|
SWEEPER AUXILLARY ENGINE
- Make: John Deere
- Model: 4045 4-Cylinder Turbo Diesel (Tier 4 Final)
- Horsepower: 99 HP @ 2200 RPM
- Torque: 315 lb-ft @ 1600 RPM
- Diesel Fuel Tank Capacity: 51 Gallons
- Hopper Material: Steel Plate
- Volumetric Capacity: 7.3 yd3
- Construction: Welded steel plate w/integral stiffeners
- Dump door opening: 84 x 44 inches
- Dumping Method: Hydraulic with raker bar
- Dump Height: 36-inches
- Type: HSP Dual chamber
- Width: 87-inches
- Pick-up head area: 2,784 in2
- Skids: DUO SKID - Carbide
- Suction Hose Diameter: 14-inches
- Pressure Hose Diamter: 10-inches
- Broom Size: 43-inch diameter steel wire, vertical diggers
- Broom Drive: Constant speed non-reversible hydraulic
- Adjustment: Fully adjustable for down pressure, pattern and wear
- Down Pressure: Automatically adjusts to requirement
- Flexibility: All directions, integral anti-damage “swing away” relief valve
- Type: Water spray nozzles system
- Pump: Electric diaphragm
- Reservoir: Polyethylene 220 gallon
- Inline Filter: 80 mesh stainless steel
- Spray Nozzles Locations:
- • Pick-up head - 4
• Gutter brooms (each) - 2
• Hopper - 1
GUTTER BROOMS - TWIN (Patented)
DUST CONTROL SYSTEM
- High resolution, color LCD multi-function touchscreen display that provides the operator feedback on the status of the sweeper and auxiliary engine. The display provides information for all safety equipment, as well as lifetime and trip hours for sweeper equipment such as the gutter brooms, pick-up head, pick-up head broom, and blower. The display also provides service hours for the auxiliary engine and hydraulic system fluids and filters.
- Multiplexed electrical control system which provides intelligent safety features and assists in sweeper troubleshooting with on board diagnostics (OBD).
- Model HSP hopper capacity is over 7.3 cubic yards and ensures owners a payload of over 10,000 lbs. The TYMCO raker-assist dumping system provides smooth discharge of debris from a stationary hopper without requiring unnecessary telescopic hydraulic cylinders for hoisting, hydraulically controlled door latch assemblies, additional hydraulic door opening cylinders, grease points and safety concerns such as pinch points and overhead clearance. The HSP hopper comes standard with two easily accessible inspection doors located on both sides of the hopper.
- The TYMCO Model HSP® (High Speed Performance) patented pick-up head incorporates full-width air blast and suction and is designed to work effortlessly with the TYMCO Regenerative Air System to pick up a wide variety of airport Foreign Object Debris (FOD) from trash to heavy gravel and hardware at much faster sweeping speeds than traditional sweeping.
The patented HSP pick-up head is engineered to sweep using only air, without the need of a main broom which was required by other runway sweepers, and had traditionally been used on airport runways, ramps, aprons and taxiways prior to the introduction of the Model HSP.
By designing a sweeper that is effective at sweeping at speeds of 15-25 mph, the Model HSP pick-up head eliminated the problems of main broom bristles falling out and creating additional FOD as well as grounding straps becoming entangled and damaging main brooms causing downtime and costly repairs.
The Model HSP pick-up head also comes standard with long-lasting Duo-Skids® which provide increased sweeping performance and longer wear with minimal friction when in contact with the paved runway surface. Ultra High Molecular Weight (UHMW) polyethylene skids are also available for added safety where absolute spark prevention is a concern.
- The Model HSP is the only airport runway sweeper on the market with a high-efficiency centrifugal dust separator for maximum fine dust particulate separation which provides excellent dust control while using less water.
TYMCO’s engineers take several aspects into account when designing for better dust control such as water nozzle design and placement, not just adding more water like other airport sweepers. The Model HSP has a water capacity of up to 330 gallons which provides hours of sweeping while maintaining excellent dust control.
- The 43” diameter Model HSP gutter brooms remove debris from curbs, gutters and around obstacles along city streets such as parked cars and maintenance equipment.
- The Model HSP is powered by a 99 horsepower John Deere auxiliary engine. This engine powers all hydraulic functions through a gear driven pump and directly belt drives the blower.
The lightweight aluminum alloy blower that drives the TYMCO Regenerative Air System only requires a modest amount of horsepower; therefore TYMCO’s engineers designed the Model HSP around a smaller, more fuel efficient auxiliary engine.
- Every TYMCO model is built with less moving parts than mechanical and vacuum parking lot sweepers. Combine that with grease-free maintenance and Tymco's have the lowest maintenance cost of any street sweeper.
BlueLogic® Control System
DUAL GUTTER BROOMS
LOWEST MAINTENANCE COSTS
- • True Regenerative Air
• BlueLogic® Control System
• BlueLogic® Display
• Patented HSP Pick-Up Head
• Dual 43" Gutter Brooms
• 7.3 yd3 Steel Hopper with Raker-Assist
• Dual Hopper Inspection Doors
• Dust Control System w/330 Gallon Rustproof Resevoir
• John Deere Turbo Diesel Auxillary Engine
• Aluminum Alloy Blower
• Grease-Free Maintenance
• Dual Steering
• LED Light Package
- • Gutter Broom Tilt Adjuster – Left, Right or Twin
• Drop Down Gutter Brooms
• Hopper Deluge System
• Camera/Monitor System
• Stainless Steel Hopper
• Variable Speed Gutter Brooms
• Pick-Up Head Curtain Lifter
• Auxiliary Hand Hose
• CNG Package - Truck & Sweeper are CNG Powered
• Magnet, Light, Standard, or Heavy Duty
• Lateral Airflow Nozzle (LAN)
• Liquid Recovery System (LRS)
• COMDEX (extra water and tool box) 330 gal (1249 L) total capacity
• Reverse pick-up head system
• Custom Paint Color
• Freightliner M2-106 Chassis